Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cut That Out! (part 1)

What's the world's worst sound?

After the jump, I will list down the top 20 world's worst sound thanks to a very interesting article I've read in the May 2007 issue of Reader's Digest.
Before that, I would like to apologize because there will be a few items with no images as it is disgustingly grotesque. I seriously do not want all of you to be grossed out :)

LET'S START THE COUNTDOWN!



We've had our fair shares of going to the dentist, haven't we? And, yes, the sound of the drill, is the most irritating sound I've ever heard on Earth. Try clicking on the word "dentist's drill" and you'll know what I mean.






                                                                   
                                                                                      19. Polystyrene squeak 
                                                                            
Well, I'm pretty sure most of you have came across a polystyrene pack before, like the ones vendors used to sell food. So there are people who get annoyed with its squeaking sound. Well, I don't think its THAT bad. Hey, what do you think?   




18. Dogs barking
       


 To me a dog's bark is like a cat's mew. So I don't pretty much hate it. BUT if there A LOT of dogs, then it is time to plug in our ears ;)
What do you think of this little dog?     




                                                                                                                                      17. Sniffing
                                              

Sniffing due to runny nose is unavoidable. I don't have the hearts to feel annoyed at those who sniffed in class, I just felt sorry for them. Don't you feel the same way?



16. Fingernails scraping down a blackboard



I don't know about you, but whenever I scraped my nails on hard surfaces like blackboards or even the wall, I would get this weird tingling in my mouth which I DO NO LIKE. Try scratching and see if you feel the same as I do.







                       15. Creaky door

Creaking doors in normal life are normal, but creaking doors in a horror movie are the ones that I can't deal with. Oh, and this video too. Enjoy!!
       
                                                14. Mobile ringtones
He thinks it's cool, but she thinks it's annoying!
Well, a lesson to be learned, my fellow friends ;)



                                                                                                        13. Coughing
          


I feel the same way about coughing just like I did with sniffing. You just can't help it, can you? It's not like it was done intentionally, right?










                                                   12. Cat spitting and howling
When a cat fights over food or partner, they produce a very irritating sound. Especially if it happens in the middle of the night.
But hey, cats will always be cats :)

                                                                                               11. Tasmanian Devil


Do not be fooled by its size and cuteness. This little guy has the voice of an adult bear, tiger, or whatever that roars.


Click here to check it out.












Dear readers, the top 10 list will be out sooner than you think. Sorry for the inconvenience :)

No comments:

Post a Comment